Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lindsay and Matt's New Home

I don't post layouts much on my blog because I never seem to have time, but there is a lot going on in our family....Lindsay and Matt's February 2009 wedding, Anthony and Katy got engaged this week, so a 2009 wedding for them I'm sure, Kaden starts soccer (he's 3) in a couple weeks, and Lindsay and Matt are buying their first home. I'll share layouts of Anthony and Katy's engagement as soon as they come over and let me take pictures, and you know Kaden's soccer games will make front page news....but today it's Lndsay and Matt's soon to be new home.



I did this for a Tool Shed Template challenge at Moo Two Designs...all of the credits are posted there, but the kit is Over the Edge by Carla Ware at 3Scrapateers and the template by Seestern.


1 comment:

xashee's corner said...

PERFECT layout and big CONGRATS to both Lindsay and Matt!! :D