Wednesday, December 02, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY FREEBIE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY!!! My daughter is 25 today!!!! WOW, where have the years gone???? I am so BLESSED with such a wonderful daughter...they don't get any better than her!!!! I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!

To honor her at my store, this kit--named after her sweet, girly, sexy self--I'm selling this at MOO TWO DESIGNS for 25 days at 75% off....That's $1.50....now you know you can't beat that with a stick.....there really are some very cool elements in this kit that you will have so much fun with.

I hope you'll stop in and see what else I have at MOO TWO DESIGNS....

REMEMBER I HAVE A 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE ON ALL OF MY PRODUCTS, SO GO AHEAD, GIVE ME A TRY.






I made you a gift for Lindsay's birthday too... DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 03 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

xashee's corner said...

stopping in to say thank you for sharing this FUN template and i can hardly wait to download it tonight! Happy Birthday to Lindsay too!!!

Tina Bentley said...

thanks for the gift Gloria, I always love going to your blog even just to listen to the music.