Monday, November 22, 2010

NEW KIT--BABY'S FIRST YEAR TEMPLATE BUNDLE & FREEBIE

I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. I haven't had much time to scrap and/or design. Our best friend is undergoing Mantle Cell Lymphoma treatment and with each chemo treatment there has been complications, with the last one requiring emergency surgery to remove a ruptured spleen. Please keep Pat Conner in your prayers.

I've been working on this kit for months and keep getting side-tracked, so hope you like it. I have a sample and brag book coming as soon as Bren finishes it and can't wait to see how it came out. The kit was designed for you to make Baby Album gifts that allow the recepient to just attach photos and journaling as the baby grows...so a hybrid project, but can be used for digi scrappers as well. The elements contained in the Templates are also included in the WordArt packs.

My STORE IS 60% OFF all of November, so it's a great time to pick this bundle up, or you can purchase each part separately.



I've made this Sample FREEBIE for you to try for FREE and hope you enjoy it.


ALL OF MY PRODUCTS HAVE A 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE, SO YOU CAN'T GO WRONG.

No comments: