Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ABC TEMPLATES "S" AND "T" FREEBIES

I hope you are having a great time with my FREE templates!  GrannieEv has made some awesome pages that she is sharing at IVY SCRAPS and I'm sooooo enjoying the way she is using them, so different than my approach, but just awesome!

Here are ABC Templates "S" and "T".....I hope you'll post your creations at IVY SCRAPS so I can be inspired by your creativity. Tamplate "S" includes a dotted overlay and Template "T" has a fun Zipper that I know you will have so much fun with. These will be available FREE for ONE WEEK and will go in my store in December....be sure to send your friends over to grab them before they hit the store.

 
LINK EXPIRED....AVAILABLE IN MY STORE IN DECEMBER

 
LINK EXPIRED....AVAILABLE IN MY STORE IN DECEMBER


No comments: