Wednesday, January 06, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOO TWO!!!

MOO TWO DESIGNS is having a BIRTHDAY PARTY, and since I LOVE parties (well not really, but I do love gifts...LOL)...I made a bunch of FREEBIES to share...be sure to check out all of the festivities that start on January 8 and go through January 16...all designers are giving and sharing and a 65% off ENTIRE STORE SALE you won't want to miss!

The designers are each having a day where we GIVE AWAY a kit...after that it will be 65% off.

All designers will offer one of their kits for $0.50 (mine will be ROSE COLORED FALL).

Additionally, there will be freebies given out in the newsletter, in the forum, and the store.

I donated my NEW AMBER GLOW kit (and Add-ons for FREEBIES)




ITEMS I DONATED FOR FREEBIES...Templates, QPs, Element Packs, CU Overlays:













LAYOUTS USING MY AMBER GLOW KIT:



DONNA, THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME AROUND MOO TWO!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST STORE OWNER!

No comments: