Monday, February 01, 2010

I'M A CHAIN!!! OH I LOVE STEEL MAGNOLIAS!

Steel Magnolias is probably my very favorite movie ever....all of the emotions and such a good story and great actors. Dolly Parton became a Chain Beauty Shop at the end when her husband built her a second storefront.

Well, I now have a second storefront.....IVY SCRAPS . The ladies at Ivy Scraps are so warm and welcoming, just like at Moo Two Designs, so a perfect fit for my new addition.

I have some new items in the store, I hope you'll go CHECK OUT.

They are also having a BATTLE OF THE BLINKIES....come and JOIN the FUN!!! I can't wait to see all of the blinkie creations!!!

There challenges are wonderful, the IVY TRAIL (blog train) is about to begin.

The store also sells GIFTS....stop by and check us out!

No comments: