Monday, March 01, 2010

CHANGING IVY CHALLENGE

I'm hosting a new challenge... Changing Ivy Challenge and I'd love to have you join in the FUN!!

I don't like getting in a scrapping rut, so this challenge will be different each month and hopefully be fun for everyone. I will incorporate scraplifts, templates, elements, colors, quotes, and everything in between.

For my first challenge, since templates are what I LOVE to make, we will do a template challenge with a twist....adding a splash of color!

In March, use this template...you can twist it, turn it, delete part of it, just use what you like in it and show me how it inspires you, but you must use at least two of the colors shown in the preview.

Stop by, grab the template and join the fun!



And I'll give you this gift for your participation:

1 comment:

Amberpony Creates said...

Nice Template Gloria
Looks Like Fun